Sunday, May 22, 2011

Human is a Lovable being

I always wanted to do this project for my sake.
When I was at RISD, there was a half-Korean fabric business owner on Thayer, Providence.
They re-located to other city in Rhode Island, but she made a T-shirt 
written in Korean, "Human" and "Love" almost seeing as two ways.

(In Korean, human and love are written with a slight change of alphabet.) 

I see people living with lack of true love, and it makes me sad because
we tend to fill up trash or filthy thoughts when we feel lack of something.
Every human being has selfishness as a foundation in each person's character,
but once you feel loved, that love flows to the person you want to share love
and it continues so on and on.

I am not completely done with this design, but designed several different ways
to see which one addresses more effectively and less wordy.



Human is a lovable being.



"It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death."
"It is sad not to be loved, but it is much sadder not to be able to love."
--Thomas Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment