Wednesday, August 19, 2015

OSAKA trip in Nov.2014

Reminiscent of Osaka trip.
what a memorable moment I had.
2 n / 3 days


My friend, back in college, and I planned to trip to Osaka in Nov.2014 together.
From Osaka international airport we took
RAPIDO - the express train.
"Save time and fully absorb the culture" was our motto.


The below picture is
one of the small streets in Osaka, Japan.
I love their city-construction, architects. I can feel
that the city is really built for pedestrians.





Church of Light located in 
4 Chome-3 Kitakasugaoka
Ibaraki-shi, Ōsaka-fu 567-0048
Japan
built by Tadao Ando.

We actually went there on Sunday for service.
The pastor was really nice, explaining the history of the architecture
(of course, we didn't understand since it was all Japanese)
and people were welcoming with warm heart.


I love to travel Japan because
people are really nice and welcoming.
Also, the main reason I always desire to visit again is
traveling Japan is a REAL rest to me.
(in addition, my aunt lives in Yokohama which is very similar to San Diego, CA)
The city is not too crowded.
Just right aerial space, shops, restaurants.
I wonder how they do it. Wish Seoul can be more spaced out. :^)



No comments:

Post a Comment