Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dancers Among Us



Hey-

I haven't sketched for a long time...(shame on me)
until I saw the cover of the book below,
called Dancers Among Us.

The book opens up reader's eyes how our life can be filled
with "pure, joyful optimism of all".
I haven't read the book yet, but every page delivers energy from
stunning photographs of dancers leaping, spinning, lifting and kicking
from the place you could have never thought of.

It's fun to see people's reaction around the dancers from the picture.
Their expression is as if they will remember the moment for
the rest of their lives. Every single photo shows how much
the author really enjoyed it, as well as the dancers.


My inspiration came from the cover photo, and just 
interpreted in my own language.. learning how to dance in the rain.


Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment